Welcome to Modern Byrd! Here you'll find all things nifty, neato, creative, and kitchy from Houston and beyond.

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Life + Art= Happiness


Life is full of little surprises and sometimes those surprises can lead you to your destiny.

My thirst for creativity was rejuvenated when I made the choice to walk away from an office job that was feeding me financially but not artistically. With the new found time I decided to put my efforts into flexing my creative muscles and opening a shop on the worldwide Internet artist market ETSY.com. Modern Byrd Designs is the name of my endeavor which revolves around the delicate femininity of feathers…a minor obsession of mine. The collision of mind, productivity, and inspiration has triggered an opening of the gates and now the creativity must flow!








www.ModernByrdDesigns.etsy.com